A drupal 8 bootstrap based theme for the computer science club.
- Refer the documentation for bootstrap LESS drupal project.
- Read up on how to use the Less CSS pre-processor and less compiler.
- Download the latest bootstrap less source code
- In your drupal installation,
cdinto themes directory.
git clone email@example.com:UIS-CSClub/csclubstrap.git
- Also download and extract the base theme into themes directory.
- Extract bootstrap-x.x folder (downloaded in step 3) into the root of this theme and rename it to "bootstrap".
- Before enabling the theme, you need to get few modules.
- You need to
cdinto modules directory of your drupal installation, then
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:UIS-CSClub/custom-modules.git custom. It will clone all the modules present in the custom-modules repository into the custom folder.
- You also need to get twitter block and extract it in modules directory.
- Install modules first and then install (& enable) the theme so that it places the blocks automatically.
- Enable the twig debugger in drupal.
- If you find any bugs with the theme, submit a pull request or create an issue on github. We follow forking-workflow.